Imagine you are sitting down with your client. All he has on you is faith. He will take you seriously if you know everything about him by heart. How can you do that if you hundreds of clients that demand your equal attention?
What if you can open your mobile phone and hit a few buttons, viola! you get all the most up-to-date information about your client. Information on the CRM section includes the following:
- Accounts receivable and outstanding
- Time charged by whom and what has been done
- Past and future events with the client
- Any recorded service calls from the client
- Past and present jobs including deadlines and status
- Corporate information
- Officers information
This is what we called real life customer relationship management, to let your client knows that you know him and you do concern. That is enough in the world of service industry.