Dec 12, 2014.
As promised, we are going to conduct a seminar on the use of the correspondence management system for IRD, CR and other government letters. The main functions are:
1. To keep track of all the extensions, deadline and payments to cut down the penalties.
2. Tie all correspondences to related job.
3. To be able to charge time to letters handling.
4. To view all outstanding letters in the CRM subsystem on mobile phone.
5. To keep a copy of the letter in the folder for review and record keeping purpose.
Today, we are fortunate to have Ms. Jesse Cheng, manager of Cheng and Cheng CPA, to present to you their experience in how to handle over ten thousands active letters at any given time of the day by their over 250 staff. They are also the initiator of this letters management system five years ago. We are grateful for their willingness to share their extensive experience to the professional community. Mr. Cheng CPA, the initiator, has ample of working experience with the IRD. This is a one time opportunity to know the secret of how the IRD works and we surely don’t want you to miss it.
Again as a reminder, we will not repeat this seminar in the near future, unlike other seminars on billing, accounting and HRMS topics.